436) BHAGAVATHKRUTHASHANMAASAAVADHIKAAGASTHYAASHRAMAVAASA PRATHIGNYAA Padmaavathyanugo Devo Brahmarudraadikairyuthaha Suvarnamukharee...
(YANTRA FOR SLOKA NO.1) SLOKA NO. 1:- "Shivah Shakthyaa Yuktho Yadi Bhavathi Shakthaha Prabhavithum Na Chedevam Devo N...
I have a book in telugu titled, "Nadichey Demudu" authored by Sri. Neelamraju Seshaiah. This book is a compilation of the experien...
YANTRA FOR SLOKA NO.33 SLOKA NO.33:- "Smaram Yonim Lakshmeem Thrithayamidamaadau Thava Manoho Nidhaayaike Nithye Niravadhi...
Friday, July 24, 2015
Sri Venkatachala Mahathyam (wedding chapter295-309)
Vivaahaahaardham Sreenivaasaanayanaaya Thanmandiram Prathi Nrupaagamanam
295) Dadau Cha Dakshinaa Thaamboolancha Dvijanmanaam
Evambhoothey Maheepaala! Kalyaanadivasey Hareyhe.
Meaning:King goes to the temple to fetch Lord Srinivasa for the wedding
After all the procedures that had taken place on Lord Srinivasa's wedding day
296) Shukravaarey Dashamyaancha Saayankaaley Viyanrupaha
Chathurangabalam Sarvam Nidhaaya Purathaha Sutham.
Meaning:On the evening of Friday, Dasami Thithi, along with His son leading the " Chathuranga Balam" ( four wings of army comprising of elephants, chariots, cavalry and infantry)...
297) Vasudaanam Mahaaraaja! Thondamaanancha Sodaram
Purohitham Puraskruthya Saha Sambandhibaandhavaihi.
Meaning: along with Thondaman who was the brother of Vasudasa, the priest, relatives...
298) Airaavatham Mahaanaagam Rathnakambalabhooshitham
Meaning: with the complexion of the blue sky, decorated by bells, ruby-studded garment spread over His back....
299) Rakthadantham Mahaaraavam Karnabadhdhasuchaamaram
Purandaram Puraskruthya Gajamairaavatham Thadhaa.
Meaning:along with the royal elephant Airavatha who had red teeth, growled loudly, had beautiful fans fitted to its ears, along with Lord Indra, the priest...
300) Aahvaanakaaranaathpraapthaha Sreenivaasalayam Thadaa
Thasmin Mahaagruhey Raajan! Ayuthasthambhashobhithaam.
Meaning:went to the residence of Lord Srinivasa. That castle had thousand pillars...
301) Sabhaam Chakaara Rathnaadhyaam Vishvakarmaa Vibhoho Priyaam
Thathraaseenaaha Mahaabhaagaaha Brahmaadyaaha Sarvadevathaaha.
Meaning:The Conference Hall studded with precious gems was dearest to Lord Srinivasa and constructed by Viswakarma. In that Hall Devas along with Lord Brahma....
302) Vishwaamithro Bharadwaajo Vasishto Gauthamasthadhaa
Bhrugurathrihi Pulasthyascha Vaalmeekirmidhileyshwaraha.
Meaning:Sage Viswamithra, Sage Bharadwaja, Sage Vasishta, Sage Gauthama, Sage Bhrugu, Sage Athri, Sage Pulasthya, Sage Valmiki, Sage Janaka....
303) Vaikhaanasashcha Durvaasaa Maarkandeyo dha Gaalavaha
Dadheechishchyavano Raajan! Sanakascha Sanandanaha.
Meaning: Sage Vaikhanasa, Sage Durvasa, Sage Markandeya, Sage Galava, Sage Dadheechi, Sage Chyavana, Sage Sanaka, Sage Sananda...
304) Ethey Sreshtathamaa Lokey Munayo Veethakalmashaaha
Meaning:people who created history, world famous personalities, long-haired, with elaborately decorated head gear and sages who wore brilliantly shining Krishnajina (yagnopavitham).....
305) Kashyapasthu Puraskruthya Samaaseenaaha Sabhaantharey
Thanmadhye Vaasudevasthu Rathnakambalasamyuthaha.
Meaning:...appointing Sage Kashyapa as their Director seated themselves in the Conference Hall. Lord Srinivasa was seated on a ruby-studded carpet that was spread in the middle of the conference.
306) Kruthaanjaliputasthasdhau Brahmaa Lokapithaamahaha
Thathsabhaadvaaramaasaadya Raajaa Sathyaparaakramaha.
Meaning:The Father of the entire Universe, the Four-Faced Lord Brahma stood with joined hands. King Akaasha who was a great warrior neared the gates of the Conference Hall...
307) Purohitham Puraskruthya Sampraaptho Harisannidham
Samuththasdhau Vaasudevo Drishtvaa Raajaanamaagatham.
Meaning:accompanied by the priest. On seeing the King Lord Srinivasa rose from His seat...
308) Parirambhanamaasaadya Bhagavaan Vaakyamabraveeth
Bhavaan Sreshtathamothyantham Vrudhdhosi Nrupasaththama.
Meaning:embraced the King and exclaimed," O King! Even though you are old you are great!
309) Kimardhamaagathosi Thvam Madgruham Raajasaththama!
Vasudaanasthu Raajendra! Samaahvaaney Niyojaya.
Meaning: Why did you have to come to my residence?! You could have sent your son Vasuda to invite me!!"
Labels: Sri Venkatachala Mahathyam